Thursday, March 31, 2011

Counting!

This afternoon Chloe and I were counting all the votes for the wedding photography results, about half way through Chloe tuckered out and fell asleep on me, and I was forced to finish counting on my own.



But after marking out all the double voters, I  was finally able to find out the winner! Which the winner was announced on the facebook, so congrats to them!

This weekend I have a newborn session, I'm really excited about. I'm going to make a few more prop hats tonight so I'll have a few more hats on hand. 

Still editing away, I just hope I get done by tonight with everyones photos, that way I wont have such a heavy load on me this coming month! Cross our fingers!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete