Monday, November 15, 2010

Adorable hats, new ideas and photos.

My photo contest is really taking off, which has me super excited!

I got new templates -which mean new designs for Christmas cards, accordion books, calendars, storyboards you name it.

I ended up buying another background support system along with more lights and a softbox with a few backgrounds :

I also bought some of the cutest little hats and sets here is what I got today:
I cannot wait to use this little mouse set, so so adorable. I need to find a little cat set now and it'll be puuuurfect!

I found the cutest little hippo hat, which I plan to order sometime very soon
the lady who crochets these is super nice to work with and by my surprise lets you pick out the colors you want. My little owl hat that's coming I'm getting it made in pink and lime green trim. It's going to be super cute, and with tutus to match who couldn't resist that?!

Anyway until next time, I am signing off. 

Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment