Thursday, November 18, 2010

What a ....well baby!


Not only did Chloe hit her two month mark, but it was also her well-check up day. What I hate most of that check up is having to hold her down so that the nurse could give her the shots but the tears ..not just from her might i add, but the screaming as well. I know this is supposed to benefit, but I wish there were other non-hurtful ways to vaccinate.


Which has probably been a huge thing among parents now is whether or not to really vaccinate. I vaccinated my first born and I am going to vaccinate my second born. There is just too much out there that can cause bodily harm, sure so can the vaccines can cause harm as well if they end up having an allergic reaction. But in total honesty, I don't know why some parents choose not to, for me I want the best life for my children and that starts off with having a healthy start at life.


Anyway, the doctor was really impressed by Chloe's weight gain, this little chunk is 10 lbs, 3 oz and 22 inches long. She's 50% in her head shape, weight, and height. Dr. Dee was really excited to check off everything and put that she was in excellent heath. She's such a smiley girl, pretty content on most days. I've been pretty lucky both of my children have been pretty easy going. Graham is such a sweetie every one seems to fall in love with him, that and his little growl.  Now if only we can concur the thieving of the sassies and where Graham  puts them would be amazing. I don't know many pacifiers I've bought in the last few months because Graham takes them from his sister and hides them. It would be different if he were taking them and using them (luckily he grew out of the sassy stage at three months), he's just simple hiding them everywhere. I've found several in the studio, his room, in our couch, in the kitchen pantry, I've seen them floating in the toilets - pretty much everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment