Monday, November 22, 2010

Yay for winners!

I announced the winner of the photo contest today and also announced 2end and 3rd place as well, I couldn't just do one winner, I had such a positive reaction to the give a way. I think I'll be doing these monthly now since the first one went so well. And gosh, who doesn't love free give a ways?!


The weekend started off with a bang, I've been busy with new clients and getting new client packets ready I've been so busy..and very unorganized to say the least. I really need an assistant, as much as I would LOVE to do everything on my own I'm only one person and a mother of two, sometimes the sessions are pretty challenging specially when it comes to babies and pets.

I had a very nice session with a cute family Saturday, and I also got to try out one of  my new muslin backdrop, though I highly wished I had steam ironed it before they came to get all the wrinkles out, I spent a lot of hours in photoshop trying to get those pesky wrinkles out!

But here is a preview from yesterdays session:

No comments:

Post a Comment