Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Camera Bag?? YES!

My husband and I recently had traded cameras. Well almost traded I upgraded to a Nikon and gave him my old Cannon camera that I had gotten when I graduated high school (crazy to think that was almost 4 years ago, time really does fly by!). Anyway with his new-ish camera in hand I decided to give him my old camera bag a long with it so I can updage  (haha, Jeff better watch it or I may just upgrade him too ;] ) to a more roomier camera bag. I'm loving all the styles that Jamie King Designs offer:


Though I'm still pretty unsure as to which design I want there are so, so many bags to choose from.

So since the Christmas season is JUST right around the corner, I'm going to do a photo give away. One lucky winner will get a free session and one 8x10 print of their favorite photo! 


What people will need to do is email me a photo of who/whom they want in the photo and which ever photo gets the most comments/likes will win! How amazing is that?! I'm really excited about this giveaway. 

I think this weekend I'll be adventuring out with my children in search of new props for photos. I love Prop shopping it seems to be a new addiction besides my love for Gymboree...

No comments:

Post a Comment